Download & Install Norton
SecurityOnline from Xfinity
Ensuring your gadgets and dealing with your Norton item is as simple as including another gadget in your Norton account. Adhere to these directions to introduce or reinstall your Norton item that is enlisted to your record. On the off chance that you have gotten your Norton item from your specialist organization, at that point read I need to introduce my Norton item from my specialist organization.
Uninstall any existing security setup program from your PC or Mac, including previous versions of Norton protection.
Follow these steps for both (PC or Mac) type of computer to install Norton security online from Xfinity.
- Go to the Norton Security Online Xfinity page and click on Get Norton Security Online.
- Enter your Xfinity username and password if prompted.
- Create or log in to your Norton account. The Norton account lets you manage all of your Norton services and product keys from one location.
- Click to install locally or install it on another device.
Set up & install Norton Security Online on a PC from Xfinity
If you have a personal computer (PC) then follow these steps after following the above steps.
- Begin local installation. Click Run.
- Allow the program to run.
- Windows may request permission to proceed. Click Yes.
- Click Agree and Install.
- Complete the installation. Log into your Norton account if prompted to associate your device.
Norton Security Online will launch.
Starting to Install Norton Security Online on a Mac computer from Xfinity
- Begin the local installation process. Open your Mac list of downloads and double-click the install file.
- Run the installer.
- Mac’s security warns of files downloaded from the Internet. Click Open.
- Click Agree & Install.
- You may be prompted to enter your Mac login information to allow changes.
- Mac also requires permission for system extensions on an initial install. Click Open Security Preferences.
- Click Allow.
Note: This screen will only appear on the first installation. If you uninstall or reinstall, this box will not appear.
- Click Continue.
- Your product will launch after you restart your Mac.
It is easy.
Still, confused, Get support for Norton.com/Setup.