How are you transfer your Norton Licence from one device to another device?
Some subscriber installs Norton product setup on the device which they don’t use after some period. At this situation, Norton setup provides the feature to transfer your Norton license from one device to another device. In the event that you have expelled Norton Security from a gadget (for example PC), and now you might want to introduce it onto another gadget (for example another PC), you continue as like you’re introducing it onto an extra gadget. In case you’re certain that you won’t utilize Norton Security again on the gadget it is being expelled from, you can free up the permit by going to Manage My Installs in your Norton account where you can expel the gadget from the rundown.Get support for office set up by Norton.com/setup.
The establishment procedure onto another gadget can be begun from inside your Norton account.
Note: If you have purchased your product from the Norton Online Store or from a retail store then this process is valid.
You can transfer your Norton subscription from this way:
- Sign In to Norton.
- In the Devices page, hover over the device that you no longer use, click
- Click Manage License.
- In the Manage licenses page, select the device and click Remove Norton.
- Click Next.
- In the confirmation window, click Yes.
- To install Norton on a different device, click Install Now.
- Click Send link.
- Click Next.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.