Uninstall & Reinstall Norton Antivirus Product
Uninstall & Reinstall Norton Antivirus Product. Nowadays, the uninstallation and reinstallation of Norton antivirus products is easy by the ‘Norton Remove & Reinstall tool‘. Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool is a freeware Symantec remover programming application documented under programming introduce chiefs and made accessible by Symantec for Windows. The survey for Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool has not been finished yet, yet it was tried by an editorial manager here on a PC. If you might want to present a survey of this product download, we welcome your information and urge you to submit us something. Get support for office set up by norton.com/setup
This tool helps to uninstall & reinstall your Norton antivirus products.
Before you start: (Uninstall & Reinstall Norton Antivirus Product)
- The Norton Remove and Reinstall tool uninstalls most Norton antivirus products, and reinstall the latest version. Make sure that you meet the following requirements before you continue:
- You should have an Internet connection
- The tool does not remove Norton Utilities or Norton Family
- The tool does not remove your Norton Identity Safe local vault
- Norton antivirus products that are offered by the service providers like Comcast or Deutsche Telekom are not removed by this tool.
Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool (Uninstall & Reinstall Norton Antivirus Product)
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. (Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location. You can change the location through the browser setting.)
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall. (You may see the Remove Only button if your Norton product is from your service provider. Click/Tap Remove Only.)
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now.
Note :If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Norton product.