WHAT IS NORTON CLOUD BACKUP?
The online world is running rampant with cyber criminals and hackers looking for the smallest slivers to slither into your system and damage your data or steal it. To make sure that you do not suffer significant data losses in the event that something like this were to happen, we recommend investing in a good backup solution like Norton.com/setup Cloud Backup. This is a special feature of Norton Antivirus that enables you to store your important files and documents on the cloud, ensuring that you will still have access to this critical content in the event of data loss due to malware, hard drive failures, or even stolen devices.
HOW TO SET UP NORTON CLOUD BACKUP?
Before setting up Norton.com/setup Cloud Backup, you should be aware that it only works on the Windows operating system. Another thing you should do before trying to set up the backup is to create a set of files, documents, and content that you wish to store on the backup servers. This makes your job easier, especially if you have your files labelled and organised beforehand. Norton.com/setup examines all of your files and copies them onto your computer when running for the first time, which is why for best results it is imperative to have a fast internet connection.
- As mentioned above, the first step is to create a backup set.
- To do this, launch the Norton.com/setup application.
- Open the My Norton window.
- Locate the Backup option and click on it.
- Now click on Backup Sets.
- Switch to the Summary tab and click on Create New Backup Set under the Things You Can Do section.
- Choose a name for this particular backup set.
- You can also select the File Types under the What tab.
- Go to the Manage Backup Sets window and Save Settings.
- To select the location for your backup set, go to the Where tab and browse through the Destination column.
- Choose Secure Cloud Storage.
- Click the given link to log into your www.Norton.com/setup account and activate online backup.
- Under the When tab you can determine the ideal backup Schedule for your PC.
- To Run the Norton.com/setup Cloud Backup, you need to go back to Backup in the My Norton window.
- Now click on Run Backup.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in this window.
- Once cloud backup is complete, you can close the window.