Norton is a very respected and renowned name when it comes to internet and device security. You will find a plethora of Norton.com/setup products that are specifically designed to protect your system from harmful internet viruses and other forms of malware. Downloading the products is equally as easy, as all you need to do is redeem your activation code at www.Norton.com/setup. However, before you can download your Norton subscription, you need to log into your account.
YOUR NORTON ACCOUNT
If you do not already have one, you will have to create a new account at www.Norton.com/setup. This account will be personal to you and will contain all of the information pertaining to your past and existing subscriptions. It will also be the hub using which you can manipulate the settings of your currently activated Norton.com/setup programs.
NORTON LOGIN PROBLEMS
- Steps to Login at Norton
- Launch your browser and go to https://login.norton.com/.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Sign In.
- Doing this should give you access to your account and associated details.
Registering a New Account
- In case you do not have a Norton.com/setup account, you can register for a new one.
- Go to login.norton.com.
- Click on Create Account.
- Enter the information required in the given fields.
- Enter your email address and confirm it along with a relatively strong password.
- Submit your first and last name as well as your region and phone number.
- Finally, press the Create Account button to finish registration.
Forgetting the Account Password
- Click on the “Having Trouble Signing In” option at the login screen.
- Enter your active email address. Norton.com/setup will send you a password reset link on that ID.
- Open your email and click on the link.
- Set your new password and you will gain access to your account.
Forgetting the Account Username
- Your username can also be recovered using the steps mentioned above. You will receive your password reset email.
Steps to Edit Account Information
- Login to your Norton account using your credentials.
- Go to the dashboard.
- Select Personal Information.
- Here, you will have access to edit your personal info that you set at the time of signing up such as your name, email address, region, and phone number.
- Edit this information and then click on Save.