You now get the powerful Norton Protection for your smartphones, and tablets with Norton security. To successfully install Norton Security on your mobile device, it must meet the minimum system requirements that are listed in this article.
Norton Security Premium includes parental control to keep the Internet activities of your kids safe and provides 25 GB of secure online backup for up to 10 devices (PCs only). It does not include secure backup for Mac OS X.
To successfully install Norton Mobile Security, your device must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Android 4.0.3 or later
- Android tablet or phone with 15 MB storage space
- Android standard Internet browser
- Google Chrome™ 18 for Android, or later
- Mozilla Firefox® for Android 37.0.2 or later
- Opera 8.0 or later
- Samsung standard browser 1.0 or later
- Requires an active Internet connection for device registration and to use the web-based Anti-Theft features
- :iOS 8.0 or later
- Norton Mobile Security is not compatible with Microsoft Windows® 10 Mobile.
The Minimum System Requirements for Norton security
>> Step by step guide to setup Norton Security >> Step by step guide to activate McAfee antivirus >> Step by step guide to register your AVG Retail card