Norton™ Utilities contains a registry and PC cleaner to boost your PC’s performance and improve startup times by repairing another common PC issue.
System Requirements for NORTON UTILITIES
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- CPU: Pentium or equivalent 233 MHz (minimum), Pentium or equivalent 300 MHz (recommended)
- Memory: 64 MB (minimum), 128 MB (recommended)
Microsoft Windows Vista1
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8/8.11,2
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit, 2 GB for 64-bit
Microsoft Windows 101
Additional Hardware Requirements
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic software download)
- Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates)3
- Must meet the minimum operating system requirements for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
- Product features do not work in Windows 8 Start screen mode.
- The user is responsible for Internet service provider account, all Internet access fees, and phone charges.
* Important subscription and pricing terms offer details and disclosures here Your purchase includes the right to use this product on up to 3 PCs, subject to acceptance of the Symantec License Agreement included with this product. Product features may be added, modified or removed during the service period. Symantec, the Symantec Logo, the Checkmark Logo, Norton, and Norton by Symantec are trademarks or registered trademarks of Symantec Corporation or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google Chrome is a trademark of Google, Inc. Mac, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. Microsoft and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.