Last Updated on June 29, 2018
To set up & download Norton protection product purchased from a retail store; follow these instructions or call +1-800-571-8344.
- Visit www.norton.com/setup for Norton antivirus setup.
- Click Enter A Product Key.
- Type your product key and Click.
- For your Norton subscription renewal, enroll in Automatic Renewal Service and Get Started.
- Click Skip, if you don’t prefer to enroll in Automatic Renewal Service. And, proceed to point 10.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Automatic Renewal Services and click Agree and Continue.
- Enter the information of your Credit Card and click Next.
- Fill your Billing Address and click Enroll in Automatic Renewal.
- When you get enrollment confirmation screen, click Continue to Download.
- Click Agree & Download.
- Click Send a Download Link, If you want to install on Another Device.
- Depending on your browser follow the online instructions displayed to Run or Save the Downloader file. These can be different. If you save the file, make sure you double-click the file from the saved location after the download completes.
- Your product will be downloaded, installed, and activated automatically when the downloader is executed.
You can watch current protection status of your device and additional software can be installed from within your Norton account.
More than one Norton product in your account?
If you will see more than on Norton product in your Norton account at the time of downloading. Select the product you want to download and click Next.
Are you Norton Security Platinum customer?
If you are a Norton Security Platinum subscriber then select the product you want to install and click Next.
Click Load More If your desired product is not visible in the list.
To re-download or to install on a different device, see How to download & install Norton security product on a device.